Truly among the comfiest-looking hammocks on the market -- and rest assured, the looks don't lie! Settle in atop the plush, wicker-woven quilted ribbons, and prepare yourself for absolute relaxation abandon.
Our popular Soft Weave line is woven from all-weather acrylic fabric that's resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew. The fabric itself is cottony soft, a further comfort enhancement to the hammock's 1-inch center layer of polyester fiberfill batting. Fabric thread is solution-dyed, so the earthy flax color isn't applied afterward through washing or dipping, but goes in during the making of the thread fiber itself, becoming a permanent part of the fiber.
Solid white-oak spreader bars repeatedly hand-dipped in marine-grade varnish and zinc-plated steel hanging hardware make this pretty relaxation package that much prettier, and more weather-durable, still.
- All-weather acrylic fabric is solution-dyed, for colorfastness
- Poly-bonded thread for quilting
- Spreader bars are solid unfinished South America cumaru
- Attached rope is bright-white soft-spun polyester
- Hatteras Hammocks cumaru is harvested only from managed forests
- Zinc-plated hanging hardware includes 2 tree hooks
|Length||13 feet, from O-ring to O-ring|
|Weight Capacity||450 pounds|
|Width||4 feet 7 inches|
|Materials||Olefin fabric, cumaru spreader bars, zinc-plated hardware, polyester rope|