We understand that for traditionalists, the only acceptable rope hammock may be a cotton one. But cotton, as a natural fiber, has inherent limitations. Cotton rope requires diligent upkeep; the rope must routinely be brought in out of bad weather and great pains need to be taken to keep it clean and well-maintained.
And here you thought all that was required of you from your hammock was just to relax in it!
But with oatmeal-colored DuraCord rope, which looks and feels amazingly like cotton, you can still have all that happy sense of tradition, just without the constant attention to protecting your favorite outdoor-leisure perch from the perils of extended outdoor exposure.
Oatmeal DuraCord: The look and feel of cotton, but without the cotton-upkeep frustration!
- 3-ply DuraCord rope is solution-dyed, for colorfastness
- Synthetic rope, but soft as cotton to the touch
- Spreader bars are solid unfinished South America cumaru
- Hatteras Hammocks cumaru is harvested only from managed forests
- Zinc-plated hanging hardware includes 2 tree hooks
- Hammock stand and pillows sold separately
- Made in the USA
|Length||13 feet, from O-ring to O-ring|
|Weight Capacity||450 pounds|
|Hanging Distance||Accommodates up to 15 feet space when using the chains provided|
|Materials||DuraCord rope. Cumaru spreader bars, zinc-plated hardware|
|Accommodates||2 or more people|