When most of us think of a hammock, we imagine sunny days - joyful leisure just seems to make more sense with sun. Of course, once you're stretched out in your hammock, out there in some open spot where the midday sun can't help but find you, thoughts turn inevitably to the increasingly uncomfortable heat, to sweat and sunburn - and how relaxing is that?
Our Hatteras Hammock Canopy is the shade you've been craving - and without ever having to hide from the happy, sunny afternoon. Canopy poles install in a flash into one of our steel hammock stands.
Pairs with Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand in bronze color.
- The Nags Head Difference!
- Steel poles have lightly textured Cape Shield Powder Coat for rust protection
- Cape Shield Powder Coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied and environmentally friendly industrial coatings available today
- Blocks potent rays
- Natural Chambray canopy color
- Hammock and hammock stand sold separately
- Made in the USA
|Country of Origin||USA Made|
|Made in the USA||USA Made|
|Width||4 feet 2 inches|
|Materials||All-weather outdoor fabric and heavy-duty steel|
|Color||Poles: bronze; fabric: natural chambray|
|Overall Length||9.5 feet|
|Colors||Poles: Bronze; fabric: Natural Chambray|
|Attaches To||Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand, bronze color|
|Instruction Sheet||Click here to view|