Durability through and through!
Our Traditional Hammock Pillow's two sheets of all-weather fabric, lockstitched with heavy thread and corner grommets for added stability, sandwich a center of equally nonabsorbent recycled polyester hollowfill fiber. The fabric itself is solution-dyed, so the vibrant yellow is uncommonly fade-resistant. All of our outdoor fabric is likewise resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew, and holds up to intense wear.
Of course, our Traditional Hammock Pillow would hardly be our most popular hammock accessory if all it had going for it was heightened durability -- an uncomfortable pillow that lasts and lasts is hardly something to get relaxed about! This cushiony pillow is firm enough to offer real head support, while its exceptionally durable fabric is also genuinely as soft as cotton.
- Velcro straps for attaching to spreader bars
- Synthetic fabric, but soft as cotton to the touch
- Rolled-rim grommets with spurred washers, for added stability
- Padding is weather-resistant polyester hollowfill fiber, made from recycled plastic drink bottles
- All-weather fabric solution-dyed for colorfastness
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Color||Canvas Sunflower yellow|
|Size||34 in. x 16 in.|
|Care||Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush|
|Material||Sunbrella fabric with nickel grommets|
|Hardware||Hook and Loop Straps on Back Attach to Any Hammock's Spreader Bars|