Hatteras website use terms & conditions
If youâ€™re planning to spend some time with us here â€“ and we certainly hope you do! â€“ there are a few things about the site weâ€™re obliged to share. Just so you know, this is all that legal-sounding stuff most of us tend to skip over. Not that we recommend that approach, of course.
So, without further ado:
When used on this website, the names â€śHatteras Hammocksâ€ť and the word â€śHatterasâ€ť alone, along with the words â€śusâ€ť and â€śwe,â€ť all refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 1602, Greenville, NC 27835. The term â€śyouâ€ť refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- This website and the content of its pages is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using this website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or is licensed to Hatteras Hammocks. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics found here. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the pages of this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the owner are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may at times also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Our including such links does not signify that we endorse those websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of North Carolina and the United States of America.